- Introduce yourself.
- Describe your hometown. What is special about it?
- Compare your hometown with another town.
- Describe your country’s education system. What is your attitude toward this system?
- Do you think it’s effective?
- Compare the role of men and women in your country.
- Discuss why you would like to visit a particular country. When are you going to visit it and why?
- Discuss the factors affecting people to have more or less children in your country.
- Describe a traditional dish in your country. What are the ingredients?
- Describe the traditional Architecture of your country. Is there something special about it?
- Compare traditional houses with modern houses in your country.
- Discuss why you like a special kind of book, music, sports, or film.
- Give reasons why the divorce rate has or has not increased in your country.
- Describe a traditional instrument in your country.
- Describe an important festival in Iran. When is it? What do people do then?
- Describe the ethnic mix in your country.
- Describe a traditional garment in your country.
- Describe the organization you work for. Where is it? What does it do? What is your job function?
- Describe the process of taking a job in your country.
- What is your favourite colour? Why? What is the relationship between the colour ofclothes and the personality of people? What is the relationship with mood?
- Describe a historical place in your country. Where is it? What is special about it?
- Talk about mass media. Newspapers and their attractions for you.
- What do people do in 4 seasons in your country?
- What do governments do in case of disasters? What should they do?
- Talk about the most populated area in your country. Where is it? What is its population? Why is it so populated?
- Describe a competition you have entered. What was your stand?
- Describe a traditional /children’s/international/card game.
- Why do people play games?
- What is your greatest wish/ one of your wishes?
- What don’t you know about your future?
- Why do people collect things? Do you collect anything?
- What is fashion? Do you follow fashion? Why do people follow fashion? How do people in your country follow fashion?
- What kind of food you prefer?
- What is the process of obtaining a driving license/passport/etc. in your country?
- Describe one of your photos. Where, when and with whom did you take it?
- Describe the present situation of Tourism in Iran. What is the future of Tourism like in Iran?
- Name a book, film, or a piece of music that you like most and say why.
- Describe IT or a databank system.
- Why always women cook and men do not in your country? Which is a better cook, a man or a woman?
- Compare your time with your parents’. What is the same and what has changed since then?
- How has traveling changed since 100 years ago?
- Describe your best holiday, party, event in your life. When was it, where and why?
- Talk about the best present you have ever had in your life. When, why and who gave it to you?
- In what occasions do people give presents in your country?
- How do you choose a gift for your friends?
- Describe an invention before or after computer. Should the governments support inventors? Why do inventors invent?
- What is the role of public artworks?
- Describe a city you have visited and impressed you so much. Why was it so impressive?
- Compare Iranian eating with other countries.
- Compare a person who has been in a foreign country with someone who hasn’t.
- How is it easy to travel in your country?
- What do you think pastime and hobbies will be in 100 years time?
- What do you know about the wildlife in your country? Who is responsible for its preservation?
- What do you know about Global Warming? What is Greenhouse Effect?
- Shopping: who does the shopping in your home? Do you go shopping?
- What have you found difficult in shopping?
- Describe a child that you know. Who is he/she? Your relation, what does he/she like, and how has he/she influenced you?
- School pressure on children. Is there any in your country? What can be done if there is?
- What was the most interesting (impressing) period of time in your life? Describe it.
- What do you think about children’s school age? Advantages or disadvantages?
- What time are children considered to be adults in your country?
- What is capital punishment? Is it necessary to control crime?
- What do you think will be the world’s greatest problem in 100 years time?
- Describe a park (or garden) near your home. Why people want to have private gardens?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of photographs and filming (handy camera)?
- Describe a sportsman who you admire. Who is he/she? What he/she has done?
- Why you admire this person?
- Describe the first toy you got. Who gave it to you? When? How did you like it?
- Who is your closest friend? When did you meet him/her? How? Who is a good friend? What are the properties of a good friend? What do you expect from your friends?
- What is the main industry of your country?